Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 1995 21:26:57 +0100 (MET)
From:      J Wunsch <j@uriah.heep.sax.de>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD-current users)
Subject:   Re: schg flag on make world in -CURRENT

As -Vince- wrote:

> > That's only if you're using a higher "secure level".

> 	I am using the default one but somehow it doesn't let me do a
> finish the make world since it can't do chflags unless I ran noflags on
> the directories on my own beforehand.  Could it be due to the fact that I
> am su-ing from a non-secure pty?

No.  Both are entirely unrelated.

Something is totally hosed with your setup, but nobody except yourself
will be able to find what it is exactly, and how to fix it.

Did you ever consider re-installing your machine?  You're most likely
the only one in the whole world with this problem.

--
cheers, J"org