Date:      Fri, 26 Sep 1997 12:49:20 -0300 (ADT)
From:      Antonio Bemfica <bemfica@militzer.me.tuns.ca>
Subject:   Re: printer

Hi

I once tried the scheme you suggested for printing Postscript and text to
HP Deskjets, but somehow whenever I send a ps file it would crash my
server! Your if-deskjet script looked slightly different, so I tried it
again, but it still crashes - I've compiled a newer version of Ghostscript
(5.03) but it still doesn't work. Any clues as to what could be causing
this? The job gets sent to the printer, and it starts printing allright,
but by the middle of the first page, poof! the machine invariably crashes
(Fatal trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode). But text-only jobs
prints fine!

Antonio
Antonio Bemfica, DalTech, Dalhousie U.  |  Hay épocas hechas para diezmar los
=> Support free software, use FreeBSD   |      rebaños, confundir las lenguas
=> http://www.FreeBSD.org               |       y dispersar las tribus.  A.C.