Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 1999 09:13:10 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Sebestyen Zoltan <szoli@netvisor.hu>
To:        Chris Fedde <cfedde@fedde.littleton.co.us>
Cc:        Mark Thomas <thomas@clark.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GDB front ends anyone?

On Tue, 7 Sep 1999, Chris Fedde wrote:

> Sebestyen Zoltan writes:
>     On Sat, 28 Aug 1999, Mark Thomas wrote:
>    =20
>     >=20
>     > I'm guessing debugger FEs are
>     > quasi-religious, but nevertheless I'll ask: Anyone have a preferenc=
e?
>     >=20
>     [...]
>     > ddd-3.1.4
>     I'd prefer this one. I think think it is the most mature frontend so =
far..
>    =20
> If you are an Emacs user you can use it's debuging mode for
No, I'm not :)) Although I know it's very sophisticated and I like it, I
couldn't learn those Ctlr sequences:))
> gdb.  I've found it quite useful from time to time even though
> I'm usually a vi bigot.
I'm a 'joe' bigot:))

-----
Sebesty=E9n Zolt=E1n <szoli@netvisor.hu>=09I'm believing that the Holy Spir=
it is
=09=09=09=09=09gonna allow the hand, and the foot, and
MAKE INSTALL NOT WAR=09=09=09the mouth, just to begin to speak, and
                                        to minister, and to heal coordinate=
d by
=09=09=09=09=09the head.

I use UNIX because reboots are for hardware upgrades.

                 Kick me! Whip me!! Make me develop on AIX!!!