Date:      Mon, 04 Apr 2005 18:42:14 -0000
From:      Dario <dario.schiavon@fastwebnet.it>
To:        Pablo Mora <bidjan@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cannot get Boot Manager launch WinXPsp2

Windows' NTFS partition was unrecoverable: even reinstalling MS's MBR
and boot sector I still had errors (regarding filesystem corruption...).
I've solved the problem by reinstalling Windows, and then configuring
Windows' own booter to launch FreeBSD when requested, as described
somewhere in the Internet.
I think that's the easiest and safest way to dual-boot Windows and
FreeBSD, at least for beginners like me. I wish I had found some mention
in the installation guide...

I had no time to try GAG, but thanks for helping anyway! :)
-Dario

Pablo Mora: