Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:27:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      Omar Siddique <omar@heedme.com>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   broken port for OOO3 on FB6.3?

Hi,

On FreeBSD 6.3-RELEASE, the /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3 build is
dying on hunspell, pretty far along into the build:
----------------------
1 module(s):
         hunspell
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /usr/ports/editors/openoffice.org-3/work/OOO300_m9/hunspell

Attention: if you build and deliver the above module(s) you may prolongue your the build issuing command "build --from hunspell"

rmdir /tmp/22174
*** Error code 1
----------------------

The ports tree was updated via cvsup before the build, and portupgrade
doesn't show any relevant out of date packages.  The command line was:

make -DWITHOUT_CUPS -DWITHOUT_MOZILLA -DWITHOUT_GNOMEVFS

gcc output:
----------------------
root@mine[508]% gcc -v
Using built-in specs.
Configured with: FreeBSD/i386 system compiler
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.4.6 [FreeBSD] 20060305

Any suggestions to fix this?  Please let me know if I should send this to
freebsd-ports instead.

Much appreciated,
-omar