Date:      Wed, 25 Dec 2002 14:37:26 +0000
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   New X crash under 4.7-p1

Hi all,

this is a new one I could not find in the archives.

In the past 2 days, I was running Netscape and after pressing PgUp, my X
server crashed.  It wasn't a complete crash, because the process was still
running and eating up CPU, but I was dumped to the console with this
message:

sigreturn: eflags = 0x13286

I am able to kill the server and restart, but obviously this is not a small
issue.  Any ideas?  Sorry there isn't more info to go on, but that's all
I've got.

NOTE: Please CC me, as I am not currently subscribed.  Thanks.

jm
--
My other computer is your windows box.