Date:      Fri, 20 Dec 2002 05:30:05 -0800 (PST)
From:      Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/46398: Update of devel/subversion

The following reply was made to PR ports/46398; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Garrett Rooney <rooneg@electricjellyfish.net>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, rodrigc@attbi.com
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:27:24 -0500

 On Friday, December 20, 2002, at 06:41 AM, Craig Rodrigues wrote:

 >    This updates the devel/subversion port to 0.16.0, which fixes
 > several bugs.
 >    The www/neon and devel/apr ports need to be updated too.
 >    The REGEX patches allow apr 0.9.1 to be used.  This is s temporary
 > measure
 >    until the Apache Portable Runtime (apr) project releases apr 0.9.2
 > and
 >    higher.

 off the top of my head this looks fine (as do the neon and apr
 updates).  would you be interested in taking over maintainership of
 these three ports?  i haven't had the time or motivation to work on
 them in a while, and it would be nice to have someone keeping an eye on
 them.

 -garrett