Date:      Mon, 05 Apr 1999 08:30:29 +0200
From:      Bernd Rosauer <br@netland.inka.de>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@nothing-going-on.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/10943: "ports/print/teTeX-beta# make install" fails

> >Severity:       serious
> >Environment:
>
> 3.1-stable, rebuilt from source ~ 2 days ago.

> "make install" in /usr/ports/print/teTeX-beta fails, with
> [...]

I got the teTeX-beta port running under 2.2.6-RELEASE, 2.2.7-RELEASE,
2.2.8-RELEASE, 3.0-RELEASE, and 4.0-CURRENT. I don't have a machine
running 3.1-STABLE. If possible I would like to ask you to wait for the
code freeze of teTeX-0.9-pretest. BTW, this code freeze doesn't depend
on the release of the TeX Live CD-ROM any longer but does depend now on
the release of post-beta web2c-7.3.

-Bernd