Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 20:11:15 -0500
From:      Scott <scottro@nyc.rr.com>
To:        "Adam" <adamtuttle@sympatico.ca>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Updating SSH

At 17:58 2002/03/15 -0500, Adam wrote:
>The reply from Scott helped me out alot.. Ill paste it below:
>
>"Hi Adam
>
>The question should actually go to freebsd-questions rather than newbies,
>but as my sendmail server has DNS problems and I can't cc either list I'll
>just answer  :)

I'm back home now, where I can write the list as well.  :)
The original solution came from Michael Smith, just wanted to give proper
credit--my email to Adam was taken from Mr. Smith's post which I found on
deja.  (I'd run into various problems myself, when I tried to upgrade)

The configuration parameters given below are all Mr. Smith's  ( I did the
more detailed explanation of untarring gz files)

Scott