Date:      Wed, 03 Mar 1999 17:29:23 -0400
From:      joey comeau <aw096@chebucto.ns.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   freeBSD volunteering

Hello,
    I am recently out of high school(and unsure if the is the correct
address to send this to) and working as tech-support for an ISP.
    I would very much like to volunteer my time towards helping the BSD
project. I have been using Linux for about a year now, and am soewhat
familiar with it, but i am moving over to freeBSD.
    I feel that volunteering my time towards this project would be a
heck of a great way to learn more about unix. and freBSD in particular.
    I am not sure exactly what you may need help with, but i'm willing
to try whatever you throw at me. i do have a good working knowledge of
unix, but i aint no guru.
            Thanks,
            joey Comeau
            aw096@chebucto.ns.ca