Date:      Tue, 22 Jun 2004 13:39:48 -0400
From:      Chuck Swiger <cswiger@mac.com>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?0J3Rg9C20LTQuNC9INCV0LLQs9C10L3QuNC5INCd0LjQutC+0LvQsNC10LLQuA==?= =?UTF-8?B?0Yc=?= <evgen_chita@fromru.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: HardWare may be

� wrote:
> Russia, Chitinskaya state, Chita city.

Hello to you <?untranslatable name?>, too.  :-)

> FreeBSD 5.2.1, it freezes on start load(default) of install.
> Probably it because of that of incompatibility with the hardware.

Perhaps so.  You might try booting with APCI disabled, or in safe mode, and
see whether that works.

Also, it would help to tell us what hardware you have.  If you can boot some
form of Linux, a dmesg from that would be useful.  Or you might try using
FreeBSD 4.10 instead of 5.x.

> I the beginning user BSD.
> I do not know how to generate the Bug report.

Welcome.  You might find convenient information from:

http://www.freebsd.org/ru/index.html
http://www.freebsd.org/ru/docs.html

[ Woah!  I don't have much problems following the FreeBSD pages in French or
Spanish, or even in German.  But I only recognized the Docs link because of
the "FAQ" entry when viewed in Russian. :-)  However, I have learned that
"kohelept" means "concert". ]

--
-Chuck