Date:      Thu, 10 Sep 1998 13:34:24 -0400
From:      "doug mackenzie" <pdmackenzie@Better.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   boot disk?

Maybe I am just proving myself to be ignorant, but I don't understand how
one can use the "boot.flp" installation boot disk provided through your
wedsite to reboot and test my hardware's freeBSD compatability.

The problem- 1.44M floppies (on my machine anyway) seem to have a real
capacity of 1.38M while the "boot.flp" file is 1.4M. What gives?
doug