Date:      18 Apr 2001 04:00:26 EST
From:      "Mark Sergeant" <msergeant@snsonline.net>
To:        jayy sbastian <bsd_ports@yahoo.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dmesg log

Its your network card, take the nic out and it will disappear ;)

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001 01:49:54 -0700 (PDT), jayy sbastian said:

> Hello, i have FYI, xl0 on dmesg log. what is this, and
>  how to remove it ?
>
>  thank you,

And this is a table ma'am.  What in essence it consists of is a
horizontal rectilinear plane surface maintained by four vertical
columnar supports, which we call legs.	The tables in this laboratory,
ma'am, are as advanced in design as one will find anywhere in the
world.
		-- Michael Frayn, "The Tin Men"