Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 2010 21:19:44 -0500
From:      jhell <jhell@DataIX.net>
To:        FreeBSD Filesystems <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   stable/7 zdb(1M) Assertion failed.

I keep getting the following when trying to use any options with zdb(1M)

One for example,

# zdb -dd pool/local
Assertion failed: (´2), function rwlp->rw_count == 0, file
/usr/src/cddl/lib/libzpool/../../../cddl/contrib/opensolaris/lib/libzpool/common/kernel.c,
line 195.

Anyone know what might be causing this ?.

On the other hand if I do not use any options and just provide the pool it
works happily, but with that alone it does not give me the information
that I was looking for.

If more information is needed let me know.

Thanks,

--

  jhell