Date:      Wed, 8 Mar 1995 21:00:13 +0900
From:      hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        paul@isl.cf.ac.uk
Cc:        taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw, jkh@freefall.cdrom.com, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org, hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
Subject:   Re: Another small nitpick [was Re: Revised version of "Giant Step" GIF]

In article <199503081124.LAA02298@isl.cf.ac.uk>
paul@isl.cf.ac.uk writes:

>> What about, "A Giant Step for BSD" ?

I like it.

>> >     BTW, have we discarded the idea of including the daemon himself along
>> > with the lunar horizon, Earth and sun?  Nice touch with the camera
>> > gridpoints too.  Real NASA-like.  :)
>>
>> Hmm, I'm not sure I like the grid points either.

I gave up the idea of including the Earth, sun, etc. because I can't
place all of these things in one screen is too difficult.  The reason
why there are no daemon itself, is simply that I like the original
layout.  Full-color daemon stands between 2 and 1 :-).

>> This is really good work though, keep it up.

Thanks.

BTW, the layout works will be so easyer if I can place one more step
on the edge of picture.  Purely techincally, it is very easy.  What do
you think about it?

--
	HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi              E-mail: hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
	  WWW homepage: http://www.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/person/hosokawa.html