Date:      Sun, 11 Nov 2012 21:31:53 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   pkg2ng & cpan modules (bsdpan auto-packaging failure)

Hi,

I converted a machine to pkgng which has some auto-packaged packages
registrations. What I mean with this is one of those bsdpan-* package
registrations. pkg2ng complained about those, it failed to convert them.

In my case it's a package registration which comes from SpamAssassin. I
compiled the SA rules into compiled regexps via sa-compile. This
registeres the result
in /var/db/pkg/bsdpan-Mail-SpamAssassin-CompiledRegexps-body_*

Is this a known problem?
Will future package registrations via perl (bsdpan-*) work, or will it
fail?

Bye,
Alexander.