Date:      Tue, 21 May 2002 19:13:38 +0200
From:      Christophe Prevotaux <c.prevotaux@hexanet.fr>
To:        atm@freebsd.org
Subject:   More on hfa0 [Help]

Fore PCA-200E Device Driver Statistics
  No  Xmit   Max   Seg          No    No          No    IQ    No   Cmd    No
 VCC Queue   Seg   Not   Seg   DMA   VCC    No  Mbuf  Full   DMA Queue   DMA
 Out  Full  Size Align   Pad   Out    In  Buff    In    In   Sup  Full   Cmd
   0  1384074     0     0     0     0     0     0     0     0     0     0     0

As I stated before the hfa0 Forerunner PCA200E get errors , on the Xmit Queue
the result of this it seems are that packets are getting lost and a lot of retries
get sent as a result as far as I can tell.

I think this needs urgent fixing

Christophe Prevotaux        Email: c.prevotaux@hexanet.fr
HEXANET SARL                URL: http://www.hexanet.fr/
Z.A.C Les Charmilles        Tel: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 05
3 Allée Thierry Sabine      Direct: +33 (0)3 26 79 08 02
BP202                       Fax: +33 (0)3 26 79 30 06
51686 Reims Cedex 2
FRANCE                   HEXANET Network Operation Center