Date:      09 Jan 1999 03:34:31 +0100
From:      Staffan Ulfberg <staffanu@nada.kth.se>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Making boot.flp and fixit.flp

"Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com> writes:

> They're made in /usr/src/release/Makefile - see the floppies target.

After failing to make in the floppies subdirectory I tried "make
boot.flp" in /usr/src/release, but got errors on that one too (files
missing in /R/stage/trees.)  After reading the Makefile more carefully
I tried "make doRELEASE," but got some error from that one as well.
Should I have to make any special preparations?

Staffan