Date:      Tue, 10 Feb 1998 23:35:06 -0400 (AST)
From:      The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Recommendations on mp3 player...

What are ppl using for controlling both volume and playing of mp3's?
I've seen some nice Win95 software that does it, but have absolutely no
desire to use Win95 (of course!), so was wondering if anyone was using
something that had both volume controls (and balance, and bass, and...) as
well as playing controls all in one interface?

I've checked ports, and there really isn't anything in there :(

Thanks...

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org