Date:      Wed, 18 Nov 1998 11:43:24 +0100 (CET)
From:      Memphisto <szoli@netvisor.hu>
Subject:   KDM/XDM question

Right now I use K Desktop on my 2.2.7-FBSD. When I log in the system via
KDM then issue the 'w' command from KDE's xterm replacement, it does not
display anyone logged in, only if someone logs in via telnet, login,
rlogin etc.
 Is this a correct behaviour?

Sebestyén Zoltán AKA Memphisto		It all seems so stupid,
					it makes me want to give up.
szoli@netvisor.hu			But why should I give up,
                                        when it all seems so stupid?

MAKE INSTALL NOT WAR			And please avoid Necrosoft Widows