Date:      Mon,  7 Jul 2003 21:07:42 +0300
From:      Mihail <hej@hot.ee>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Solved(partially) default compilation flags

Hi,

Recently I have posted a question regarding default
compilation flags that are being appended during every
build.
I've managed to look up the files where those flags
are defined (though not all of them, still can't find
"-mcpu=pentiumpro")
Anyway, here are the paths (on my 5.1-RELEASE):
/usr/src/sys/conf/kern.mk
/usr/src/sys/conf/kern.pre.mk
Hope this info will be of value to someone

Cheers,
smiha

Makarov Muusik esitleb: suvine klubiüritus SUMMER CLUB
19-20.juulil Eesti Näituste Sinises Paviljonis.
http://www.makarov.ee/kontserdid.php?id=219