Date:      Thu, 8 Oct 98 10:03:53 +0200
From:      Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr
To:        joe@monk.via.net
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cvsup question

Hello,

yes it will (more precisely, you will also have to "make world" - or if
you want : "make buildworld", then "make installworld").
you will also have to recompile your kernel and off you go in the
wonderful world of -Stable....

I haven't figured out if the same procedure is usable to upgrade a
-stable box to 3.0-Release status ...

	TfH