Date:      Tue, 22 Jan 2019 19:55:27 -0600
From:      Kyle Evans <kevans@freebsd.org>
To:        Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-testing@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD CI Weekly Report 2018-01-20

On Tue, Jan 22, 2019 at 5:52 AM Li-Wen Hsu <lwhsu@freebsd.org> wrote:

> (bcc -current and -stable for more audience)
>
> FreeBSD CI Weekly Report 2018-01-20
> ===================================
>
> Here's a summary of the FreeBSD Continuous Integration results for the
> period from 2018-01-14 to 2018-01-20 (and some older results because
> this is the first report).
>
> During this period, we have 1961 builds (89.8% pass, 8.7% failed, 1.5%
> exception) were executed on aarch64, amd64, armv6, armv7, i386, mips,
> mips64, powerpc, powerpc64, powerpcspe, riscv64, sparc64 architectures;
> and 496 test runs (51% pass, 49% unstable) were executed on amd64, i386,
> riscv64 architectures.
>
> If any of the issues found by CI are in your area of interest or
> expertise please investigate the PRs listed below.
>
> Web version and archive are available at
> http://hackfoldr.org/freebsd-ci-report/
> Any help and suggestion are welcome.
>
> ## Failing Jobs
>
> * https://ci.freebsd.org/job/FreeBSD-head-amd64-test/
> Test VM panics because of memory modified after free, see
> https://bugs.freebsd.org/235097 for more details.
>
> * https://ci.freebsd.org/job/FreeBSD-head-i386-test/
> See https://bugs.freebsd.org/235097
>
> * https://ci.freebsd.org/job/FreeBSD-head-amd64-gcc/
> GCC reports: `error: floating constant exceeds range of 'long double'
> [-Werror=overflow]`
>

> ## Failing Tests
>
> * https://ci.freebsd.org/job/FreeBSD-head-amd64-test/
>     * lib.msun.cbrt_test.cbrtl_powl
>     * lib.msun.trig_test.reduction
>     See https://bugs.freebsd.org/234040 for detail
>
> * https://ci.freebsd.org/job/FreeBSD-head-i386-test/
>     * sys.netmap.ctrl-api-test.main
>     * sys.opencrypto.runtests.main
>     * lib.libc.regex.exhaust_test.regcomp_too_big
>     * lib.libregex.exhaust_test.regcomp_too_big
>     * sys.kern.coredump_phnum_test.coredump_phnum
>
> * https://ci.freebsd.org/job/FreeBSD-head-amd64-test_zfs/
>   There are 63 failing cases, see
>   https://ci.freebsd.org/job/FreeBSD-head-amd64-test_zfs/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/
>   for more details
>
> * https://ci.freebsd.org/job/FreeBSD-head-amd64-dtrace_test/
>     * common.buffering.t_dtrace_contrib.tst_switch1_d
>     * common.drops.t_dtrace_contrib.drp_DTRACEDROP_PRINCIPAL_d
>     * common.syscall.t_dtrace_contrib.tst_args_d
>     * common.usdt.t_dtrace_contrib.tst_dlclose1_ksh
>     * common.rates.t_dtrace_contrib.tst_switchrate_dl
>     * common.misc.t_dtrace_contrib.tst_dynopt_d
>     * common.ip.t_dtrace_contrib.tst_ipv4localsctp_ksh
>     * common.ip.t_dtrace_contrib.tst_localsctpstate_ksh
>
> * https://ci.freebsd.org/job/FreeBSD-stable-12-i386-test/
>     * sys.netmap.ctrl-api-test.main
>     * sys.opencrypto.runtests.main
>     * sbin.bectl.bectl_test.bectl_mount
>     * lib.libc.regex.exhaust_test.regcomp_too_big
>     * lib.libregex.exhaust_test.regcomp_too_big
>     * sys.kern.coredump_phnum_test.coredump_phnum

I'll take a poke at the bectl and *regex failures. Is there any way to
see an excerpt of the cleanup from these bectl tests? The failure
there is a symptom of the zpool from one of the other tests not
getting cleaned up properly, presumably the bectl jail test. I can't
seem to reproduce it locally, though.