Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2000 13:38:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        worldly BSD <worldlybsd@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: no questions?

Alright, I just hate to see people get turned off of FreeBSD because they
ask a question on one of the mailing lists, and get yelled at about
it... when all that's needed is a simple "sorry, I'll answer it this time,
but next time you have a question of this nature ... please post here" or
something similar. Just my 2 cents....

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|