Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 2000 13:00:42 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Eric Masson <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>
To:        FreeBSD Mobile <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   D-link DM-560, Thinkpad 390 and RELENG_4

Hello All,

I'm currently looking for a good low cost modem pccard for my FBSD
4.0-STABLE Tp. I've found the following card, D-LINK DM-560. It claims
to  use a 16C550 UART, and to be compatible with other OS than Win32
platforms (Dos, Win 3.1). Has anyone usage reports of this card under
FBsd (crap, average, good, excellent ?).

URL for description of card
ftp://ftp.Dlink.co.uk/pub/prodspec/c-dme560t.pdf

TIA

Eric Masson
--
Opinions stated below are mine and can't be considered as
official Kisoft Services policy.