Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:37:44 -0500
From:      Alan Eldridge <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: port fails on one machine, not others

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 09:09:46AM -0500, Dan Langille wrote:
>[root@gus:/usr/ports/security/drweb-sendmail] #  make -V PORTVERSION
>"Makefile", line 62: Malformed conditional (${SENDMAIL_VERSION} ==
>"8.11.1")
>"Makefile", line 62: Need an operator
>"Makefile", line 65: if-less elif
>"Makefile", line 65: Need an operator
>"Makefile", line 68: if-less endif
>"Makefile", line 68: Need an operator
>make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

I think this is BSD make's friendly way of telling you that SENDMAIL_VERSION
is not defined. There's a patch I wrote to make (1 line change) that *may* fix
this. See bin/34032.

Please followup to bin/43032 if this patch works for your problem. Thank
you.

--
Alan E
"Please rush me my portable walrus cleaning kit! Yes I am over 18,