Date:      Fri, 20 Feb 2009 23:08:04 UT
From:      "ALLEN SCHOLLES" <ascholles@yahoo.com>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, MTN, Bonds and CDs For Lease

Hello,

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, MTN, Bonds and CDs, which we have specifically for lease. We do not have any broker chain in this offer or get involved in Chauffeur driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the agreement. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Automobile, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges and any other turnkey project(s) etc. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable.
For further details and procedure. Please contact Allen.

Email:- allenscholles@ymail.com
Tel:-      44-208-099-9129

Why Do 8 of 10 Companies Use Leasing To Acquire Equipment?

? PROTECTS AND PRESERVES BANK AND CREDIT LINES
CONSERVING WORKING CAPITAL AND MAXIMIZING ? CASH FLOW

? OVERCOMES BUDGET LIMITATIONS WHILE SIMPLIFYING CURRENT BUDGETING AND ACCOUNTING

? MAY ALLOW OFF-BALANCE SHEET TREATMENT AND TAX ADVANTAGES

? CONVENIENT AND QUICK APPROVAL PROCESS

? FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PROGRAMS TO MATCH YOUR NEEDS

? OFFERS A MANAGEABLE AND ECONOMICAL WAY OF KEEPING UP WITH RAPIDLY CHANGING TECHNOLOGIES

? ACTS AS A HEDGE AGAINST INFLATION - FIXED PAYMENTS FOR THE TERM OF THE LEASE

? PAYS FOR ITSELF OUT OF EARNINGS OR SAVINGS GENERATED BY THE EQUIPMENT LEASED

LEASING ALLOWS YOUR COMPANY TO RETAIN CASH AND MAKE IT AVAILABLE FOR REINVESTMENT, OPERATIONS OR EXPANSION.