Date:      Sat, 27 Aug 2016 03:51:45 +0300
From:      abi <abi@abinet.ru>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with touchpad

Hello,

I have strange issue with Dell XPS 13 (Skylake) touchpad. It works until
xorg restart. After restart, buttons become unresponsive, the most
common is if button remains pressed somehow.

I found simple workaround - toggle touchpad with xinput. However, on
xinput enable system hangs - screen is not updated and it ignores
keyboard input until I use touchpad. After that, system and touchpad
becomes operational. Until restart.

Synaptics driver has the same problem.
Touchpad in generic ps/2 mode (without hw.psm.synaptics_support=1) works.

I made a search and found this commit
http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base?view=revision&revision=281440 in CURRENT
release notes. However it's pretty old and should be included in 11.

FreeBSD 11.0-RC1
Xorg log https://gist.github.com/abishai/844c3221d9388a5a6f8c65bd13ad2d88
USB receiver is generic wireless mouse
Mouse is touchpad
No idea what is sysmouse. I have moused_enable="NO" and
moused_nondefault_enable="NO" in /etc/rc.conf

I appreciate any help or suggestions :)