Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 2000 13:38:18 +0800
From:      Yusuf Goolamabbas <yusufg@outblaze.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   nslookup deprecation [was 4.2 complaint]

--x+6KMIRAuhnl3hBn

Recently there was a message indicating that ISC is deprecating
nslookup. Dan Bernstein who has written a suite of DNS programs
[http://cr.yp.to/djbdns.html] had once written to the djbdns list about
problems with nslookup. Enclosed is his message

dig and Dan Bernstein's tools like dnsq are much better than nslookup

Regards, Yusuf

--
Yusuf Goolamabbas
yusufg@outblaze.com