Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 2003 14:01:25 -0400
From:      "Robin P. Blanchard" <Robin.Blanchard@gactr.uga.edu>
To:        "Jacques A. Vidrine" <nectar@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Latest world NIS woes

> I've not been able to reproduce the problem here.  Can you=20
> send me a backtrace?

Ok. Not that adept at this; hopefully I've done this correctly. Let me =
know
what else I can do to provide better info...

root@auth2 [/usr/obj/usr/src/usr.bin/id]# gdb ./id
GNU gdb 5.2.1 (FreeBSD)
GDB is free software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and you =
are
welcome to change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain =
conditions.
There is absolutely no warranty for GDB.  Type "show warranty" for =
details.
This GDB was configured as "i386-undermydesk-freebsd"...
(gdb) run robin
Starting program: /usr/obj/usr/src/usr.bin/id/id robin

0x280fc0b0 in nsdispatch () from /usr/lib/libc.so.5
(gdb) bt
#0  0x280fc0b0 in nsdispatch () from /usr/lib/libc.so.5
#1  0x0804c404 in ?? ()
#2  0x30303300 in ?? ()
Error accessing memory address 0x53534e: Bad address.
(gdb)=20