Date:      Thu, 12 Dec 2002 00:33:16 -0500
From:      Andrew Y Ng <ayn@AndrewNg.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   when will gimp-print be updated to 4.2.4?

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf

I just setup CUPS on my iBook to share printers with my FreeBSD laptop,
gimp-print on the iBook is 4.2.4, and I have 4.2.3 in FreeBSD. I can print
from the iBook to my laptop but not vice versa. I'm guessing this might be
because I don't have the 4.2.4 drivers?

Anyway, I'm wondering why the gimp-print port wasn't updated to 4.2.4, is t=
he
port tree still frozen? Maybe it will be 4.2.4 when 5.0 is released?

--=20
andrew y ng  <ayn@andrewng.com>  http://andrewng.com

fingerprint :
46a1 29ff 893a 0381 dc81  1e1e bed8 e882 9bfc 594c

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf

--J2SCkAp4GZ/dPZZf--