Date:      Fri, 27 Oct 2000 06:24:12 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@freebsd.org>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@freebsd.org>
Cc:        steve@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: open-motif default?

On Tue, Oct 24, 2000 at 03:03:13AM -0700, Satoshi Asami wrote:
> I'm thinking about making open-motif the default now.

In general this sounds good.

> (Which means, of course, it will go into 4.2 that way.)

HOWEVER, can we please do it after 4.2?  4.1.1 was quite an embarrassment
due to change that had repercussions the committer didn't realize.  Is
switching right before 4.2 that important that we possibly open ourselves
up to bogons in 4.2?

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)
          GNU is Not Unix / Linux Is Not UniX