Date:      Tue, 27 Mar 2012 22:51:33 -0700
From:      Stanislav Sedov <stas@freebsd.org>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, mips@freebsd.org, FreeBSD Tinderbox <tinderbox@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [head tinderbox] failure on mips/mips

On Mar 27, 2012, at 11:14 AM, John Baldwin wrote:
> I got this exact error for my own 'make tinderbox' for both mipsel and =
mipseb=20
> worlds yesterday.  Anyone have any ideas?  Is this some sort of =
binutils bug?

Hmm, this shouldn't happen on mipsel/mipseb as I've put a workaround in =
the
libkafs5 Makefile.  Can you, please, upload the full build log =
somewhere, or
post the part where it links libkafs5?  The problem there is that when =
linking
libkafs5 if we link agains libkrb5 we trigger the binutils bug which =
create
the bad symbol.

--
ST4096-RIPE