Date:      Tue, 27 Mar 2001 04:02:10 -0600
From:      "Matthew Rezny" <mrezny@umr.edu>
To:        "tokenring@freebsd.org" <tokenring@freebsd.org>
Subject:   which token ring card to get

Up till now I've only been running ethernet. I recently acquired an RS/6000 with
integrated ethernet that needs a adapter to connect a UTP cable, and I've not
been able to find a source for one or a pinout. However, a MCA Token Ring card
is installed in it. I would like to get another Token Ring card for another
computer to get this one onto my network. So, the question is, what ISA Token
Ring card would work best under FreeBSD? The box I will be using to bridge the
networks has all its PCI sots taken by ethernet cards so the Token Ring card
will have to be ISA. Also, are there any restrictions on what can be done with
the Token Ring drivers that I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance for answers.