Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:36:22 -0300
From:      "=?iso-8859-1?q?Luciano_Moreira_Matt=E3o?=" <mattao@terra.com.br>
To:        wicked@delfi.lv
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Permission Thing (still)

mtools is an another option. I use it, it's very good.

> > If you want only read your msdos partition, you can use DiskLabel
for
> > configure the system for mount automatically when you boot the
system.

> Um, I'm confused.  disklabel has nothing to do with mounting your
> partitions.
In DiskLabel has one option (M =3D Mount pt.  ) where you mount one
partition.
Try this in DiskLabel:
Launch DiskLabel.
select the partition which you want mount automatically by system
(The msdos Partition).
Press Key "M" and the Disklabel ask you which name you want to give
the mount point (you can type /dos or /win for example)
After this the Disklabel uptade your /etc/fstabe file and when you
boot the system, the FreeBSD mount this partition automatically with
read only status.

Luciano

> Kris

Luciano Moreira Matt=E3o