Date:      Fri, 12 Nov 2004 22:10:10 +0100
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Roman Y. Bogdanov" <sam@brj.pp.ru>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: notification of firefox port update

--=-3qjYjWgaQJodH3+qX+l7

Roman Y. Bogdanov p=ED=B9e v so 13. 11. 2004 v 04:08 +0700:
>  Hello gnome team!
>=20
>  Sorry me for my poor english. I'am maintaining port of www/flashplugin-f=
irefox.=20
>=20
>  I would like to ask you if it is possible, to send me notification when =
you
> change the version firefox in ports. Unfortunately, I now have full 120 %
> congestion working on the my small business. And if you can send me a
> reminder what was updated firefox and path to PLUGIN_DIR for current fire=
fox
> version  - i shall be happy and with pleasure made new PR with port-updat=
e.
> =20
>  Now i'am waiting for u answer.

1) Go to www.freshports.org
2) Register with your email address
3) Set firefox port as "watched"

It will mail you every time there's activity on firefox port.

--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
              <pav@FreeBSD.org>

Stupidity got us into this mess -- why can't it get us out?

--=-3qjYjWgaQJodH3+qX+l7
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_podepsan=E1?= =?iso-8859-2?Q?_=E8=E1st?=
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_zpr=E1vy?=

--=-3qjYjWgaQJodH3+qX+l7--