Date:      Mon, 05 Sep 2005 21:17:25 +0200
From:      Vladimir Zidar <mr_w@mindnever.org>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ltmdm winmodem driver port

Hi,

 I'm new to fbsd, and just installed it last night on old compaq laptop.
I'm having issue with pcmcia winmodem, that worked okay under Linux, but
doesn't (yet) under fbsd. I tried with ltmdm port, but to no avail, as
this card is pcmcia and not pci.

 After looking at driver source, I can see only one place that mention
'cardbus' .. and it is at the end:

DRIVER_MODULE(ltmdm, pci, ltmdm_pci_driver, ltmdm_devclass, ltmdm_event,
0);
#if 0
#if __FreeBSD_version >= 500000
DRIVER_MODULE(ltmdm, cardbus, ltmdm_pci_driver, ltmdm_devclass,
ltmdm_event, 0);
#endif
#endif

 Do I have to remove #if 0 (or change to #if 1) that last part to enable
cardbus support for this driver, or there are more things to do ?

 Thanks.

 PS, I am experienced C/C++ programmer, that lives in Linux world.. This
is my first FreeBSD tryout..