Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 15:26:46 -0500
From:      "Larry S. Marso" <larry@marso.com>
To:        wmaker@linuxcenter.com
Subject:   needed: right-click->lower

Certain apps I designate "Don't Bind Keyboard Shortcuts" because of key
binding conflicts.

An important command is missing when you right-click on the titlebar.
There's no way to "lower" the window if you have other apps on the same
workspace.  I don't want to have to minimize the app, which wastes valuable
processor time.  Depending on what's covered by this app, it can be very
difficult to get to the other apps.

Should't there be a "lower window" command available here?

Best regards
--
Larry S. Marso
larry@marso.com