Date:      Wed, 19 Jul 1995 18:01:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        pst@Stupi.SE (Paul Traina)
Cc:        rgrimes@freebsd.org, security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: secure/ changes...

> I just sent a bunch of diffs to Geoff for him to apply to the outside-the-US
> CVS repository to update telnetd.
>
> Should I commit these changes to Freefall, or is there some mechanism to
> keep our CVS repository in sync with his for that module?

This is all very unclear right now, but if there are security related changes
that need to be made to telnetd they should be made on FreeFall regardless
of what it is Mark is trying to get setup.

Until it is clear just how this is all going to work with the outside the
USA site the only _official_ FreeBSD source code is that in the repository
on FreeFall.

> Paul (living in Stockholm for the moment)

:-), is this changing often :-)