Date:      Thu, 09 Sep 2004 00:35:55 +0200
From:      Phil Schulz <ph.schulz@gmx.de>
To:        Herbert Wolverson <herberticus@gmail.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:    BSD docs better than Linux docs (was: Re: Testimonial - Thanks to FreeBSD)

[snip - Testimonal]

> I've played with Linux, but the BSD documentation is always more
> complete,

  Actually, I've recently found out that this isn't always true. Some
Linux man pages in sections 2 and 3 seem to be more complete than the
BSD equivalents, i.e. have examples or documentation of the used data
structures. Take a look at nanosleep(3), for example.
  But I promise, as soon as I've found an appartment and have moved, I
will start to change those kind of things when I discover them.
  But I think, generally speaking you are definitely right.

Regards,

Phil.

--
Did you know...

If you play a Windows 2000 CD backwards, you hear satanic messages,
but what's worse is when you play it forward....
                                      ...it installs Windows 2000

   -- Alfred Perlstein on chat@freebsd.org