Date:      Wed, 22 Sep 1999 05:35:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Fadi Sodah <pons@post.com>
To:        Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   NT/Unix in a Network.

Dear BSD's

I already have a BSD system with dual NIC cards. But that system was sold
and I am left with just the HD. I mainly used that system for testing
hacking and cracking progs on it (Security
Issues). I learned a lot. Now I will be installing that BSD system again
soon.
My task is to install and configure an NT/Unix
integration in one network.  Also I will include in the setup a Racall
cabinet with switches and hubs connecting the NT and BSD. If I can obtain a
router then I will use the router to connect the two networks together, if
not will just use the same IP class for both networks, or I might have two
modems, one
for NT and the other for BSD.

Do you have any other ideas or suggestion?
so that can help me to plan my task.

Thanks in advance.
pons