Date:      Wed, 29 Dec 1999 16:58:38 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   PCCARD todo list

I have a skeletal todo list for the pccard subsystems.  Please check
it out and give me feedback.

	http://www.freebsd.org/~imp/PCCARD-TODO

This is just my todo list, and any of the todo items can easily be
delegated to another person or persons.  If I've missed anything,
please let me know.  I suspect that it will be 5.0 before most of
these items are off the list.

A similar file, in Japanese, will be made available shortly along with
a similar message to this one going to nomads.

Warner