Date:      Wed, 3 Mar 1999 15:41:35 -0600 (CST)
From:      Russ Panula <hawk@dfa.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   "static" BOOTP

I'm trying to setup a diskless workstation at work and need to compile a
kernel that instead of sending out a bootp request to get it's IP address,
root path, swap server, and gateway, it simply is statically compiled into
the kernel.

Can someone point out where in the source tree I should be looking?  I've
briefly looked at lib/libstand/bootp.c--is that where I want to start
hacking?

I'm using 4.0-current.