Date:      Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:35:23 +0200
From:      "Beck Marcel" <Marcel.Beck@Steca.de>
To:        <www@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Webinterface and FreeBSD 4.11 Release i386

Hello,

is it possible that the webinterface-search do not work with the choice =
"FreeBSD 4.11 Release / i386" ? I (and some other people) tried since 2 =
weeks, and it does not work. I tried it today and it also does not work. =
All other categories (i.e. FreeBSD 4 Stable etc.) work. Just for your =
information.=20

PS: Sorry about my very bad english ;-)

Mit freundlichen Gr=FC=DFen,

Marcel Beck

<< Confucius say: There are only 10 kinds of people: >>
<< Those who understand binary and those who do not. >>

Marcel Beck
Software-Entwicklung

Steca GmbH
Mammostrasse 1