Date:      Tue, 04 May 1999 00:41:28 -0600
From:      <kvgu@uswest.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Apache & modSSL question

Hello:

I am trying to get Apache 1.3.6 setup with modSSL and PPH3.  The make
returns the following:

===>   Registering installation for rsaref-2.0
===>   Returning to build of openssl-0.9.2b
===>  Patching for openssl-0.9.2b
===>  Applying distribution patches for openssl-0.9.2b
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for openssl-0.9.2b
File to patch:

This is on a box running 3.1 stable.  I set this same config up a few weeks
back without encountering this little snag.  My experience with FreeBSD has
been pretty good thus far with regards to ports compiling without
difficulties.  Any suggestions about why it wants to apply a patch but
doesn't know which file to patch??

Thanks-- Ken