Date:      Fri, 27 Jan 2012 20:44:50 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Waitman Gobble" <uzimac@da3m0n8t3r.com>
To:        FreeBSD Wireless <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   AR9280

--bound1327725890

Hi,

I'm new to this group. I have an AR9280 on FreeBSD 9.0-RELEASE and I'd like to see 802.11n working. I believe I understand that this is a project in development, so I suppose I'd like to try out the code on https://gitorious.org/~adrianchadd/freebsd/adrianchadd-freebsd-work - it seems like this is the latest available (?)

Are there any pointers or maybe a how-to page to get me started?

Thank you for your help.

--
Waitman Gobble
San Jose California USA