Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 1997 15:51:39 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Jay D. Nelson" <jdn@qiv.com>
To:        Lars Koeller <Lars_Koeller@odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org, "K. Marsh" <durang@u.washington.edu>
Subject:   Re: colorls working with xterm!

Point well taken. I've gotten in the habit of being specific in my
.Xdefaults. (Old habits die hard!)

-- Jay

On Fri, 28 Mar 1997, Lars Koeller wrote:

->----------
->
->Sure, this is possible, too, but so the other applications with -color
->app-defaults files (e.g. xcalc, xless, xalarm, ...) aren't notice the color
->display!!!!!!
->
->However, change the line to
->
->*customization:	-color
->
->should also work and is more general. Another disadvantage is that every user
->has to take into account, this line is in the .Xdefaults!
->
->
-> > All I did to solve the problem was add:
-> >
-> > 	XTerm*customization:	-color
-> >
-> > to my ~/.Xdefaults.
-> >
-> > -- Jay
-> >
->
->Regards
->
->Lars
->--
->Internet:                                       |  Lars Koeller
->  Lars_Koeller@odie.physik2.Uni-Rostock.DE      |  Department of Physics
->  ftp://odie.physik2.uni-rostock.de             |  University of Rostock
->PGP-key:                                        |  Germany
->  http://www.nic.surfnet.nl/pgp/pks-toplev.html |
->
->----------- FreeBSD, what else? ---- http://www.freebsd.org ------------
->