Date:      Mon, 29 Jan 1996 11:23:16 +0200 (EET)
From:      Sergey Stepanenko <sns@viaduk.net>
To:        Daniel Baker <dbaker@cocoa.ops.neosoft.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WWW Mirror?

On Sun, 28 Jan 1996, Daniel Baker wrote:

> Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 13:43:03 -0600 (CST)
> From: Daniel Baker <dbaker@cocoa.ops.neosoft.com>
> To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
> Subject: WWW Mirror?
>
> Does anyone know of a program for FreeBSD or something that can mirror a
> WWW site? For example, mirroring all of www.freebsd.org onto my
> webserver, is there a program to do that??
This is a modified version of Oscar Nierstrasz's <oscar@cui.unige.ch>
# htget script. I have modified the code here, and added some new
# procedures in the url, html and http lib.
#
# The original version (and newer ones) can be found on
#   <URL:ftp://sauce.uio.no/pub/src/w3mir>;
#
# Retrieves HTML pages, creating local copies in the _current_
# directory. The script will check for the last-modified stamp on the
# document, and will not fetch it if the document isn't changed.

# Options :
#           -abs            - Relative URLs are converted to absolute
URLs.
#           -r              - All reachable UR"s with the same directory
#                             prefixare fetched (will convert to rel.
urls)
#           -fa             - Will not check after timestamp (will work
like
#                             the old version of this script)
#           -s              - Will send output to stdout instead of file

> > Thanks > Daniel >
> --
>    Daniel Baker - Daniel@Cuckoo.COM
> "Huhuhu, thank you, drive through please"

With best

              Sergey Stepanenko  - System/Network Administrator
              Technical Director      -     Viaduk-Telecom, Inc
              10 Sagaidachnogo St.,   254070   Kiev,    Ukraine
              tel. +38 (044) 4168267 tel./fax +38 (044) 4625090
              hostmaster@viaduk.net      -       sns@viaduk.net