Date:      Wed, 5 Oct 2022 23:07:36 -0300
From:      Erico P <eri0onpm@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd ags port help

--000000000000e31dae05ea5428dc

Hi,

The Adventure Game Studio port in freebsd ports is severely outdated:
https://www.freshports.org/games/ags/

We are close of a stable release of the new SDL2 based AGS, which should be
freebsd compatible - building from source I could run it in a freebsd VM.

It would be nice if someone could pickup to update the port in freebsd
ports and report back if it worked or any change was necessary.

Regards

eri0o

On Wed, Oct 5, 2022, 15:37 <freebsd-ports+help@freebsd.org> wrote:

> Hi, this is the Mlmmj program managing the <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org>
> mailing list.
>
> Thank you for confirming your subscription. You have now been added to the
> normal version of the list.
>
> The email address you are subscribed with is <eri0onpm@gmail.com>.
>
> If you ever wish to unsubscribe, send a message to
> <freebsd-ports+unsubscribe@FreeBSD.org> using this email address. The
> subject and the body of the message can be anything. You will then receive
> confirmation or further instructions.
>
> For other information and help about this list, send a message to
> <freebsd-ports+help@FreeBSD.org>.

--000000000000e31dae05ea5428dc

nture Game Studio port in freebsd ports is severely outdated: <a href=3D"ht=
tps://www.freshports.org/games/ags/">https://www.freshports.org/games/ags/<=
able release of the new SDL2 based AGS, which should be freebsd compatible =
- building from source I could run it in a freebsd VM.</div><div dir=3D"aut=
update the port in freebsd ports and report back if it worked or any change=
v class=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Wed, Oct 5=
, 2022, 15:37  &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:freebsd-ports%2Bhelp@freebsd.org">free=
il_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-lef=
t:1ex">Hi, this is the Mlmmj program managing the &lt;freebsd-ports@FreeBSD=
.org&gt;<br>
mailing list.<br>
Thank you for confirming your subscription. You have now been added to the<=
br>
normal version of the list.<br>
The email address you are subscribed with is &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:eri0onpm=
@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank" rel=3D"noreferrer">eri0onpm@gmail.com</a>&gt;=
.<br>
If you ever wish to unsubscribe, send a message to<br>
&lt;freebsd-ports+unsubscribe@FreeBSD.org&gt; using this email address. The=
subject and the body of the message can be anything. You will then receive<=
br>
confirmation or further instructions.<br>
For other information and help about this list, send a message to<br>
&lt;freebsd-ports+help@FreeBSD.org&gt;.<br>

--000000000000e31dae05ea5428dc--