Date:      Sat, 26 Jun 2004 09:27:38 -0400
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        Mykel <Mykel@mWare.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IT! WORKS!

On Sat, Jun 26, 2004 at 02:20:19AM -0400, Mykel wrote:
> Are you going to spin this soon?
>
> Myke
>
> Ken Smith wrote:
> >FYI - I'm going to do another snapshot.  Scott reported there was
> >more fixed recently than just tagged transfers.

Sorry, things got a little bit flakey during the binutils import
(which is to be expected during a project that big) and I got a bit
sidetracked with something else shortly after that.

I'll get back to doing this now, should take about two days.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu